Test Automation Analyst
You are a QA Analyst with a passion for automated testing and programming.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Ability to take high-level requirements and build automated tests
- Ability to produce concise documentation outlining usage and test cases.
- Knowledge and experience writing custom test automation scripts and frameworks
- Knowledge using test automation frameworks and tools such as Robot Framework, Cucumber, Jasmine, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, and maintain the strategy to ensure full automated testing of applications.
- Define test plans, test cases, and reusable test data for both automated and manual testing.
- Create and perform thorough automation test strategies to ensure comprehensive code coverage, support development and ensure high quality software.
- Work with other team members on test automation strategies across the product stack.
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create, maintain and improve the software testing life cycle.
- Stay current with test automation tools and technology
- Assist with manual testing if needed
- Load testing APIs and applications using tools such as Jmeter or LoadUI
- RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman
- UI automation for Android applications
- API Contract verification using tools such as Swagger or REST Docs
- Developing and executing automated and manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines using tools such as Jenkins
- Test management tools such as TestRail or qTest
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA and/or development experience.
- Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, Nagios, Graylog, Zabbix, Chef, Ansible
- Working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL database architectures.
Hotel Communication Network Inc. (www.hcn-inc.com) is a rapidly growing Ottawa based company, providing leading edge in-room guest services technology to the hospitality and convention industries. Our world-class development team has built an end-to-end services delivery platform, incorporating the best of open source and custom development. We are successfully installed in multiple major convention hotels in Chicago and San Francisco and are expanding into hotels in other major cities in the US.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Send your résumé, cover letter, and examples of your work (e.g. URLs of sites worked on, Github repository links, etc.) to email@example.com.